19 September 2009

Hi, I'm Back

It has been more than 3 months I never update my blog. kinda lazy to update sometimes..

This is last year in secondary school and only have 2 more month to sit for my SPM. After that, no more school uniform in my life again.

Having my trial now, and everything still good except the damn freaking "History" paper that drive me crazy all the time. Stupid Subject. Besides, I'm doing great in the others paper.

My aunt that currently in USA asked me to continue my study after SPM at her there. Of course I have to get a flying result for scholarship and try don't ask even 1 sen from parents but it seem like quite hard huh ?

Raya is around the corner and I'll going vacation with family, maybe Penang or somewhere else..


HappY HolidaY n Selamat Hari Raya





Life is bored without friends ..

No comments: