23 May 2009

Woo..
One more week and Holidays again.

First, My saturday started -

woke up at 6.30 this morning and went to school for duty( teacher's day rehearsal).
This was the first time I saw my principal laugh.

Helped mom in shop after came back from school. Damn Hot day.



secondly,
Recently, someone had caught my attention. Came into my mind when I was doing somethings else.I don't really like this feelings.
I am trying to concentrate on my study now.
Everything was just a beginning. while themid year exam going to end, but the SPM coming soon..
How should I stop this huh ?
maybe i should
Keep my mind straight and because we're friend.






jesus, I have no idea what I wrote here ..
and hopes those unnecesary things will just ....




F**K Off

1 comment:

Clarice said...

who had caught yr attention o?
Hahaha