03 May 2009

Mid term exam coming soon ~
Time to study,
Time to stop all online games,
Time to stay at home everyday after school,
Time....

Since I haven't start my revision yet, I can only try my luck/best in the exam.

Friday- Happy Birthday (Chee Xiong)
Went to KEC with him, and we got complained from others members because we makes too much of noise but We had lots of fun there.

Rush back, and meet my friends in the party. Had steamboat at ying chang house and we left around midnight. Kinda tired.



Saturday woke up at 2, and watched tv, sitting in front PC and ended my boring day.

Today, woke up at 7. Went to Akasha for meeting. As usual, not everyone attend the class so we didn't discuss much of things, just brief through.




erm... I have found someone recently, felt great after talked to her but I can't explain why..


anyways, Study come first

1 comment:

Ressa said...

good luck ya jiet =)