09 May 2009

Abnormal Lifestyle ?!

After Pmr and I entered Form 4, I thought everything might as easy as the past.. I just took a month to revise all my Form 1,2,3 subject when I was preparing for PMR.

Now for my SPM, 6 month more to go but I feel like its isn't enough.

My mid year Exam drop on next Tuesday. If not mistaken, my history paper will be in two more week but now, I wakes up everyday in the midnight, just hope to get a better result..

4.30 A.M now
Reading, memorizing.. 5 more chapter to go. My mind was blank.. and I'm sure when should I go to bed or wake up later.

"keep my brain working and read as much as I could and stop wasting the time"




Trying to BE a good son,friend, classmate, students...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u really did't look as tat kind of pp...u looked cool but actually u r warm..hihi...i think d way i describe got a bit jkjk..haha..i also be tahan..gambateh!