12 October 2009

Why everyone seem so depressed nowadays ? is it because of the SPM or other things else ..

every form 5 students preparing for the coming exam included me. Buring the midnight oil almost everydays and try to stay awake just to finish the last few pages..
after that, sleep for a couple hours, wake up again and go to school..

Below was a conversation between me and a gal

" I need someone to lend me a shoulder"(the gal)
" huh ? what u means ?"(ME)
"I feel like I'm going to cry"(the gal)
"...." (ME)


I feel so helpless after that.. just hopes the gal will be tough enough and get rdy herself for the exam.

5.53 a.m. ..another sleepless night, have to go bed now..


If you say I can't, you won't. If you say I
quit, you lose. If you say I'll try, you might
just win. But you have the power to chose



Tired

No comments: