17 April 2009

I'm having a su*k, unstable, bad life..Too many things happened recently, friends, family, school and ...

Yesterday after tuition I went for basketball around 6.30. Just few people and 2 of my best friends was there, I keep on making fun on one of the and he scolded me. I was trying to apologise but before that, he repeated something that passed. Finally I lost my mind and bad words came out.

After that, I left and went to Club to swim. When I was riding my bike to there, a lot of things flooded through my mind. I used to had 5 best friends in my life, but because of my own problem or whatever, I lost one of them. I felt gulity. In school, friends said that I can manage or solve everything on my own without others help but untill all these things pop out, I only realised that I'm wrong. I always thought I'm the one who're right and everything will be fine after sleep.

Once I reached the club, I sms to apologise.

Funny ?


I want all this end Now

No comments: