12 March 2009

saw a lot of ex-students went back to school today for their spm result, crying, jumping around, and shouting around. I wondering how would I be if I am the one who get result today..

Oh, signed up for the Bowling competition and it's on next wednesday.. It have been a long time I didn't touch the game and I go because of friends =) just hopes the ball wouldn't drops into longkang can already ..

anyway, I had just read one of my friend's blog. In school, she looks normal.. hang out with friends, chit chat, gossip and others. Since I started to read her blog, I only knew that she facing a lot of relation problem, like blame everything on her own.. Honestly, I not close to her but we are still friend.. and my words for her- Don't get stuck there, we still have a long ways to go.



Tidur Zz

No comments: